October half-term holidays – this time with Hildegard von Bingen
Golden Autumn: family holidays in Tyrol – cool and healthy!
Variety. Fun. Sports. Action. Health-conscious October half-term holidays at the Pirchner Hof in the heart of the Alps. Experience pure nature in Reith in the Alpbach Valley in Tyrol. A family holiday that exhilarates all the senses and gets everyone in a great mood!
The Tyrolean Alpbach Valley for young and old
Soak in the power of nature on adventure and themed walks for the whole family. Discover new paths for families while cycling past crystal-clear lakes, streams and romantic Lake Achen. The Tyrolean Alpbach Valley has breathtaking adventures in store for fun and active October half-term holidays. A family holiday for little kids, too? You bet! Lauserland mountain adventure playground on the Wiedersbergerhorn in Alpbach at 1,850m above sea level is ideal! There are a whopping 40 play areas where kids can let off some steam while the adults chill out in hammocks and enjoy the mountain views. A giant bouncy cushion, a low ropes course, a pond with a water wheel, fountain pump, water channels… try it all. And the highlight during October half-term: the Lauser Sauser Alpine Coaster, the spectacular year-round rollercoaster! Or discover Juppi Zauberwald (Juppi’s Enchanted Forest), a circular trail with play areas on the mountain in Reith in the Alpbach Valley. Suitable for prams and buggies.
October half-term holidays at the Pirchner Hof: your home away from home
The Alpbach Valley is a paradise for family holidays in golden autumn. And this home away from home couldn’t be cosier. At the Pirchner Hof, the Peer family offer a warm welcome to all guests, young or old, with brilliantly enjoyable holiday fun that is also good for you! Immerse yourself in the spa area. Let off some steam in the nature garden playground with slide, swing, sandpit and table tennis. Retreat to the family nest. Eat like Hildegard von Bingen – natural, authentic foods that release positive energy to give you a boost, whatever your age. Half-term has never been this healthy!
Looking for an idyllic spot for a family holiday? Here it is…
An idyllic family holiday at the first Hildegard von Bingen hotel, the Pirchner Hof in Reith in the Alpbach Valley. It boasts:
Top facilities and services for families
- Family rooms: Double family room in main building or country house, family nest in main building, large, interconnected double rooms in main building, and 74sqm family dream suite with 2 bedrooms and a lounge with fireplace
- Splash: Heated outdoor swimming pool with sunbathing lawn, natural pond, indoor swimming pool, sauna area, Health House and gym
- Play & let off steam: Children’s playroom, nature garden playground with slide, swing, sandpit and table tennis
- Breakfast buffet with natural, regional products and produce from the farm: homemade bread, fruit juices and stewed fruit, freshly prepared egg dishes, speciality sausages, hams and cheeses.
- Afternoon snack served from 3-5pm: Salads, cake, juices, coffee and tea buffet
- 4-course dinner with meat, fish, vegetarian wholefood dishes and a generous salad buffet including Hildegard von Bingen salads and herbs
Active October half-term holidays in the Alpbach Valley
Available from 05.10.2019 to 27.10.2019
- 7 nights for the price of 6 in a double family room in the main house
- Extended half board comprising wholesome cuisine
- The Pirchner Hof's wellbeing services
- Walking map of the region
- Complimentary backpack and walking pole hire
- Participation in most of the exercise and activity programmes
- “Alpbachtal Seenland Card”: http://www.pirchnerhof.at/alpbachtal-seenland-complimentary-card-holidays-in-tyrol-austria with free cable car and Regiobus travel and other benefits
One week for 2 adults and 1 child up to age 6 (in parents’ room) from €1,188
Fun, healthy and action-packed autumn half-term holidays!
Whether old or young, we have an action-packed and varied programme for the whole family at the Hildegard von Bingen Pirchner Hof hotel. Since the whole family benefits from being fit and having fun, we’ve designed a series of activities to suit everyone. Enjoy hikes with the host family as your personal guides. The region is a wellbeing haven dedicated to the four elements. As our favourite saint Hildegard von Bingen once wrote: ‘From fire humans have the warmth of their bodies, from air they have their breath, from water they have their blood and from earth their bodies. They owe sight to fire, hearing to air, movement to water, and the ability to walk to earth’. Who are we to disagree?
Free discovery trips for young adventurers
The area around the Pirchner Hof is ideal for exploring – and there are lots of free or discounted activities with the Alpbachtal Seenland Card. For example, you can travel for free on the cable cars and Regiobus in Alpbach and Wildschönau. The card also gives free admission to Lauserland adventure playground in Alpbach, as well as many other activities in the region. For young hikers, we have come up with a very special offer: the Panorama Map – a hiker’s pass for Alpbach Valley explorers! Cover distances at altitude to win your hiking pin. The perfect souvenir from your eventful, fairytale October half-term holidays!