Family summer fun at the Pirchner Hof – wholesome, uplifting… and totally cool!
A holiday for the whole family
Untouched, pristine nature. Fresh mountain air. Surrounded by the two-thousand-metre peaks of the Tyrolean mountains. Add to that lots of fun and activities, deliciously healthy food and plenty of time to relax. It all adds up to the perfect family summer holiday! The Peer family offer a warm welcome at the Pirchner Hof – it’s the perfect base to explore the idyll of the Tyrolean Alpbach Valley with a host of brilliantly enjoyable holiday activities that are really good for you!
Discovery trips for young adventurers
The area around the Pirchner Hof is ideal for exploring – and the Alpbachtal Card adds ease to your family voyage of discovery. You can use the cable cars in Reith, Alpbach and Wildschönau as well as the Regiobus buses free of charge. As well as including many other leisure activities in the region, the card also gives free admission to Juppi’s Zauberwald (Juppi's enchanted forest), the Lauserland adventure playground in Alpbach and the bathing lake in Reith. The Alpbach Valley is a brilliant destination for families with children. In the summer, the Juppi Kids Club offers our younger guests over the age of four a free daily programme of indoor and outdoor fun and entertainment – and this translates into time out for parents! A family holiday at the 4-star Pirchner Hof hotel in Reith im Alpbachtal – where everyone has a lovely time! Nature. Togetherness. Relaxation. Balance for mind, body and soul.
Family fun in the Alpbach Valley
07.07 – 01.09.2019
- 7 nights
- Extended half board comprising wholesome cuisine
- The Pirchner Hof's wellbeing services
- Guided walk
- Walking map of the region
- Complimentary backpack and walking pole hire
- Daily exercise and regeneration programme (excluding Sundays)
- Juppi Kids Club from Mon – Fri
- The Alpbachtal Seenland Card Free use of summer lifts, Regiobus buses and much more
from €1,414 for 2 adults and 1 child up to 6 years excluding local tax
- Family rooms in the main building and the country house
- Family nest in the main building
- Spacious, interconnected double rooms in the country house
- 74sqm family dream suite with 2 bedrooms and a lounge with fireplace
- 14×7m outdoor swimming pool with sunbathing lawn
- Natural pond and foot massage path
- 12×6m indoor swimming pool with quiet relaxation area
- Saunas & steam room
- Health house & gym
- Children's playroom
- Playground with slide, swing, sandpit and ping-pong table
- Breakfast buffet with natural, regional products and produce from the farm: Homemade bread, fruit juices and stewed fruit, freshly-prepared egg dishes, speciality sausages, hams and cheeses.
- Afternoon snack served from 3-5pm: Salads, cake, juices, coffee and tea buffet
- 4-course dinner with meat, fish, vegetarian wholefood dishes and a generous salad buffet including Hildegard von Bingen salads and herbs.
A fit family summer
Families at the Pirchner Hof can enjoy a fun, healthy and action-packed programme. Since the whole family benefits from being fit, we’ve designed a series of fun activities to suit everyone. Enjoy hikes with us, your host family, as guides. The region is a wellbeing haven and filled with the restorative power of the four elements. As our favourite saint Hildegard von Bingen once wrote: ‘From fire humans have the warmth of their bodies, from air they have their breath, from water they have their blood and from earth their bodies. They owe sight to fire, hearing to air, movement to water, and the ability to walk to earth’. Who are we to disagree?
Ready for a fit family summer?